Those who wish to present their work at the Congress are invited to submit an abstract for evaluation by the Scientific Committee.
Please use the online submission method by clicking on the 'Submit Abstract' button below and provide all the required information.
You can submit your abstract in the following categories:
• Heart & Therapeutic Approaches
• Lung & Therapeutic Approaches
• Kidney & Therapeutic Approaches
• Liver & Therapeutic Approaches
• Eye & Ear
• Organ Crosstalk/Multiple Organs
• Hemodynamics & Biomechanics
• AI & Big Data
• Imaging & Digital Twin
• Materials & Surfaces
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
• Abstract template use is mandatory, please download the template below.
• The abstract should be compiled without changing the styles (The easiest way to use this abstract form is by cutting and pasting unformatted text into each section to maintain the document’s present format).
• Abstracts must not exceed one page and should be uploaded as a PDF document through the online submission portal.
• The presenting authors must provide all the required data and, if selected for presentation, must register to the Congress and pay the due fees within the early registration deadline (July 15th, 2024);
• Presenting authors should only present a maximum of two presentations.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 30th, 2024.
Please note that there will be no extended deadline.
Free AI Website Maker